Project Managers at More Vang ensure projects are executed with the utmost quality. Project Managers work with business development, sales, and account management to oversee the execution of all More Vang, Banjo, and/or Mythos deliverables.
Print Project Managers, often referred to as Customer Service Representatives in the industry, manage our print and mailing projects. Print Project Managers work directly with clients with complete ownership of their projects from start to finish. Print Project Managers communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding schedules and all pertinent proofing and logistic checkpoints throughout the production project.
This is a salary position located in Alexandria, VA. Benefits include health insurance, 401k with match, flexible schedule, paid vacation, and a dog friendly office.
what you will be doing:
- Be proficient on all production capabilities: wide format, digital, offset printing, data, mailing, fulfillment, etc.
- Manage project from start to finish: project intake and gathering specs, scheduling, resource planning, and delivery
- Meet client expectations in regard to project quality, schedules, and budgets
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders throughout project execution
- Manage mailing services including handling data, communicating variable data fields, manage job versions, and ability to speak to USPS postal methods and pricing
- Support business development and account teams with project scope and pricing
- Have a general understanding of the breadth of our capabilities at More Vang including production design and our SaaS product Banjo.
- Use Salesforce for project management, order entry, billing and relevant change orders
preferred skills for this role:
- Print management, customer service, or print buying experience required
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies associated with print
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferred degree in Marketing, Graphic Communications or related field