Project Managers at More Vang ensure projects are executed with the utmost quality. We are looking for a Project Manager who is comfortable not only managing the projects but managing the client relationships for our commercial print and direct mail clients.
Project Managers work directly with clients with complete ownership of their projects from start to finish. Project Managers communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding schedules and all pertinent proofing and logistic checkpoints throughout the production process.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, excited about print and direct mail, and looking to launch their career in the client services sector.
This is a salaried position located in Alexandria, VA. Benefits include health insurance, 401k with match, flexible schedule, paid vacation, and a dog friendly office.
what you will be doing:
- Be proficient on all production capabilities: digital, offset printing, data, and mailing.
- Handle early project conversations with clients to set up project opportunities, pricing, and manage projects from start to finish, including project intake and gathering specs, scheduling, resource planning, and delivery.
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders throughout project execution.
- Use Salesforce for project management, order entry, billing, and relevant change orders.
preferred skills for this role:
- Print management, customer service, or print buying experience preferred.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies associated with print.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred degree in Marketing, Graphic Communications, or related field.