The Account Manager is responsible for long-term client success within the More Vang ethos—happiness, effectiveness of our work, and progress towards customer goals. Account Managers are consultative. They are critical thinkers and problem solvers who not only represent More Vang, but strive to understand their clients’ business in order to align our services to meet clients’ business objectives.
Account Managers are responsible for maintaining and growing client relationships. Effective account management requires strategic account oversight to continually add value coupled with a detailed mindset to effectively pitch and scope More Vang products and services.
This is a salary position located in Alexandria, VA. Benefits include health insurance, 401k with match, flexible schedule, paid vacation, and a dog friendly office. To apply, use the button below to email Shannon Bailey, Vice President of Client Services.
what you will be doing:
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term account retention
- Maintain client records: contracts, customer database management, and revenue reports
- Develop thorough understanding of products and service offerings to upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Handle inquiries and requests from clients and address their needs
- Manage proposal writing, scope creation and pricing, and contract negotiations
- Meet regularly with project managers and other internal teams to discuss project progress and find ways to improve project process and/or service offerings
- Work with client services to develop account strategies, marketing plans, and identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities
preferred skills for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in marketing, print production, or related role
- Proficient in print production and direct mail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Ability to set goals and drive towards them
- Excellent interpersonal skills